All students receive an Apple MacBook Pro laptop computer to use throughout the year. Having access to this caliber of technology affords numerous learning opportunities such as:
- Mastering effective and engaging communication skills by working with a wide variety of multimedia presentation methodologies, such as movies, Prezis, Power Point, and more
- Creating a global community by connecting with experts and peers in Israel and around the world
- Utilizing the top rate online educational programs, such as the ALEKS program used along with skilled and knowledgeable math teachers
- Strengthening research skills by developing refined abilities to access and assess a multitude of sources, from the Library of Congress to OWL Purdue
- Navigating shared documents online
- Engaging in peer editing and review
- Learning how to successfully manage time online, at school and at home
- Practicing effective and proper email communication with teachers, peers, and outside experts students contact for their research
- Acting as responsible digital citizens
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Click here to learn about this summer's fabulous program
Afterschool Enrichments, Aftercare and Homework Help
Click here to sign up or learn more about our after school program
25 Years and Soaring!
Click Here for the In-Flight Entertainment
Volunteer at DAT
Click here to volunteer at DAT
2017.2018 K-12 Calendar
Thank you for supporting our Parlor Meeting
Click here for pictures and Mr. Rotbart's 25th Anniversary Speech
What does a DAT Graduate Look Like?
Watch the DAT 12th Grade Graduation Video.
Shop and Raise for DAT!
Click here for great ways to raise money for our school